Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's me...again

So you have all learned my little secret.

A blog is just like my real journal.

I wite on a regular basis for a time, and then...I don't know, years go by and my entry looks a little like this

- we lived in Pocatello while Bruce did his M.PT

-had a baby boy ...actually we have two now

-older said children was baptized a few months ago

(you get the drift)

So to those people who have not given up on me, I commend you. You have a lot of patience!!

The Stew Crew is hitting the pavement this weekend a local road race. Stunning details to follow, but don't hold your breath!! J/K

One of our "quality" family activities is now spent huddled around a small screen...watching youtube clips! (Who watches tv anymore?) Anyway here's one of our favorites. This one's for Brecken...




You'll be singing it all day!

5 comments:

Dashanne said...

Yeah for a new post!!!!! Good luck with the race. We love that commercial too!!!!!!!!! The reason I blog so much is cause I have nothing better to do when I sit at the computer 8 times a day pumping. Sorry too much information!!!!!!!

Kinsey said...

That was hilarious! I would wait another 6 weeks (if I needed to) if you would post something this funny again. I loved how you let us into your diary... "actually we have two now". I think I just "lizzed"! You need to watch 30 Rock! I love you- and please post more often in journal entry format...it makes me laugh! Good luck at the race!

Karyn said...

I would have to say that this post was great. I also liked the "actually we have two now" part.

megan said...

Oh! We have missed you. We just watched the video and I have to say...I got a little teary. I'm so sick of everyone complaining about the world and speaking so drearily (I don't think that's actually a word). But, I think the world is awesome! Thank you thank you for sharing that video. We love the world and we love the Stewarts!

Antonia said...

Sweet Amy! Just like you!