Monday, February 2, 2009

We're having a FIESTA

In our house, we celebrate Mexican Thursday, our own family tradition. It just seemed that for the longest time each Thursday dinner was some kind of Mexican meal...tacos, fajitas, etc. So now it is one of our favorite meals of the week. Unfortunately, we were mising sombreros..these cowboy hats have to do!
What are some of your family traditions? We'd love to hear about them.


And my personal fave, Brucie doing the dishes!!! What a good guy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kinsey and Dustin said...

Seriously Amy...I read your blog and then for some reason I'm STARVING! I love your food posts- and I LOVE Fiesta Thursdays! Maybe we'll start Italian Tuesdays...- Love you and your cute family!- sidenote- Dean's teeth are getting so big,ahh, they grow up so fast...tear tear

megan said...

Remember our flautas! They were fabulous!

Jess said...

Oh Taco salad sounds soooo good right now! I love the idea of mexican thursdays! That's so cool amy! Unfortunately our only family tradition with food is on the nights I work Griff makes a frozen pizza. You've inspired us Ams!!!!