Monday, February 2, 2009

so you think you can dance...Canada edition





The other night we had some family time...no work, meetings or activities. I think that is what heaven is like. Anyways, the boys put on some music and that is how the "busta move" session began. Some really worked the floor and some not so much, as you will see. I LOVE this video because whenever I watch it I always get a big smile on my face. I never would have thought I would be the mom of 2 totally different boys; nor did I forsee that my husband would be an original b-boy himself! What a life...life is good!











Posted by Picasa





6 comments:

megan said...

So, I miss you, I miss the boys, but this really makes me miss Brucie!
Some day soon, Sophie and Owen will have to join forces and bust a move together. It would be quite a show.
By the way, where are your moves?

Karyn said...

I love Owen's version of the worm. After Sierra watched this, she got down on the floor and pretended she was doing it too.

Jess said...

Ahhhh ams- I must say, this video brough a smile to our lips and a tear to our eyes. Go Crazy Legs! Go Crazy Legs! And Dean, way to do the wave! And Bruce! Well.... what can we say?

Kinsey said...

Too fun! After the video camera was turned off did you finally just let Dean read his book in peace! I loved it all- especially that you were rockin' out to Prodigy...that took me back. I wish we could have seen more of Bruce- and I would have KILLED to see you break dancing Amy! Ooh- I would like to re-name Owens 'worm' to the 'reverse snow angel'...just a suggestion!

Antonia said...

Dynamic Rehab's new slogan...."We'll have you doin' the worm in no time" You guys are awesome!

Lori B said...

Great video, Stewart Family! Next time, I think mom better come out from behind the camera. I think Dean would be good at "leg-less" dancing, because that way, he could still read his book :-D (which I think is more fun than dancing, too). Props to Bruce for still having the moves! and someone better get Owen into a hip-hop/break dancing class. He's got some skills!