Monday, November 21, 2011

Silly Thoughts for a Monday

Did anyone catch the MLS cup game? My boys were cheering for LA, but it was a less than exciting game. (LA 1, Houston 0). Och was disappointed to hear it did not make the sports highlights on the morning radio news. Something about a certain "Sidney" playing hockey must have overshadowed it. Go figure.

What do you feed a sick boy if it was perhaps chicken noodle soup that got him sick in the first place?

Some of my favorite people are returning to the city today. I know Karri is bringing me home yogurt (sounds silly, but it's the kind you can't get in Canada). Bruce, what's not in your wallet? (said in the Capital One commercial voice) j/k

post script:
Bruce got home. He had a good time, learned alot and came back a new man. I told him it's like "How Bruce got his groove back". I may call him Stella for a day :)  You should have seen the boys eyes pop out of their sockets when they saw him. They love their dad.

The boys and I spent too much time on youtube the other day.
We're a little behind the times; check out anything by thepianoguys.com  (jon schmidt, steven sharp nelson and guests) especially:
All of Me
Pirates of the Caribbean by Jarrod Radnich (a new favourite)

Welcome Christmas!!!   Come let us Adore Him by the Lower Lights

And lastly...
It was a little chilly this past weekend...or was it?

That's all I got.





No comments: