Monday, March 7, 2011

me vs them

Tonight the kids wanted a make a fort.
I wanted to eat dinner (as lame as it would be).
Compromise.














Not as good as an outdoor wiener roast, but hotdogs eaten in a fort are pretty tasty. To balance the meal, there were oranges and apple slices, too.















We watched and discussed this video for family home evening. I loved the message.

P.S. Brilliant gift idea. My friend Amie and her family put together this fort making kit. Sheeting, ties, clips, rope, suction cups, clamps...and a flashlight. All in its own little bag. GENIUS :)















P.P.S. (or is it P.S.S.?) Happy Birthday, Griff

3 comments:

Mama Deb said...

Fun way to spend a Monday night. Perhaps this post would give my boys too many ideas.

finchesnest said...

What a fun mom you are. That's good stuff! Thanks for the link to that talk - I listened to it while getting ready. It was an awesome way to start my day.

dkstewfam said...

What a great FHE! You guys ROCK!