Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the end to "what a day"

So there we were...16 years ago...
STARVING!!
After we left our wedding reception we realized we had not eaten. We were just about at our hotel, when we made the quick decision that food was definitely in order. And where do you think Brewster chose to take his new beautiful bride?

You are right if you guessed Wendy's.
That is not the name of some quaint local bistro.
I mean the fast food chain.
And so, when we get all nostaglic, that is where you'll find us on the 24th.

This year, the boys even came. But they sat at a different table and nursed chocolate frosty's while studying for their spelling tests the following day.

3 comments:

Kinsey said...

I never knew that story! How cute that you can now share the Wendy's tradition with your kids...cause I don't see Wendy's going out of business in our lifetime. Here's to many more years of frostys and jbc's!

megan said...

happy (very late) anniversary to my favorite couple in the whole wide world. Maybe, just maybe, someday I'll actually get to talk to you on the phone...maybe...love you!

Unknown said...

This scared me. I didn't read it thoroughly and I thought you had divorced and remarried!! :) HOW ARE YOU? I can't find an email so email me! tiralynyoung@gmail.com
Loves,
Teralyn