Saturday, January 8, 2011

I don't like to toot my own horn...but this isn't really MY horn

I promise that one day this will once again become the quaint, witty, sometimes humorous/sometimes serious, family blog you have come to love to read. (j/k).

But not today.

Today, it's about " the new baby" (see previous post -I guess I am still humorous-or is that sarcastic?). As you know, Bruce started a new business last month (WHO opens shop in December of all months?!) As you can well guess, everything we say, do, think, breathe has been about "the clinic". Hence-no Christmas card/letter from the Stewart's this year.
I'm not complaining- life is good! Every day another miracle presents itself.
I'm just saying thanks to all of you who still talk to us because you pretty much know how the conversation's gonna go before it even starts!
This week FIT Physiotherapy was featured in the Lethbridge Journal. They did a nice article. For your reading enjoyment, check it out. Let it load-notice the coverpage. Yes, that treadmill is there (and it is as awesome as it looks/sounds). Story on page 9.
Thanks again everyone( friends, family, blogstalkers, etc). We wish you all a happy, successful and FIT New Year :)

8 comments:

Mama Deb said...

SOOOO excited for you both!! I'm hoping for a tour soon.

Lori B said...

Toot away, I say!

Hmmm...that sounds funny to me...guess I shouldn't be posting after 1am.

Congratulations on the new business venture. I know you'll make it totally fantastic!

Happy New Year, ABDO!

Karyn said...

I read the article and thought it was really interesting. The treadmill that makes it feel like you weigh less sounds neat.

Mrs. Matheny said...

Fantastic article! Congratulations Bruce! Wishing all the Stewarts a wonderful 2011 :o)

finchesnest said...

That is so cool! I loved the article. Congrats on the "new addition." What a fun and exciting adventure.

Brian and Emily said...

Congrats!

Kinsey and Dustin said...

Sign me up! Ok- no wonder it took months and months for the 'treadmill' to get there. That thing is a beast! I want to run at 10% of my body weight...can we make that happen? The bike fitting looks cool too! So proud of all of you! Your 'baby' looks amazing!

Griff and Jess said...

That is one cool looking treadmill. I wonder What it would be like if we put Mia in that thing. Hmmmm.