Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We're expecting

...made you look, didn't I?!
(I hope Bruce doesn't faint when he sees this)
haha
We're expecting Fit Physiotherapy to be a big success! The clinic opened Mon Dec 6. There's still some to be done (anxiously awaiting some equipment, etc) and kinks to be worked out. But a few bumps in the road won't deter Bruce and the staff. We're excited about this new venture. If your a local, you may see an ad in tomorrow's paper.
Tell all your friends, family, neighbours, pets...
I am even thinking about getting the clinic a facebook page!?! Those who really know me are laughing hysterically right now as I am SOOOO not technologically gifted. But if my dad's on it maybe there's hope for me too.

8 comments:

dkstewfam said...

We KNOW it will be a success! I think you're selling yourself short on the Facebook thing! If you can teach me how to blog, you're a computer genius! And yes, your blog title definitely got my attention!

Heather said...

congratulations and all the success in the world!

Kinsey and Dustin said...

HAHA!!! Ooo...give me a second...alright... Of all the things you wrote on this post, the facebook thing's the one that got me! We're so excited for your family! Fit Physiotherapy is going to be the biggest thing to hit Lethbridge in the last 10 years. People are going to be faking injuries just to get treated by 'THE' Bruce Stewart! The buzz is that it's going to be Legend-(wait for it)-dary! Love you all...and congratulations!!!

Antonia said...

My heart skipped a beat or two more! You totally got me with the title! Hey if you need any help with the facebook thing, I'll totally help. We are so excited for the clinic. It's going to be awesome! Just like you guys! Lots of Love!

Dashanne said...

Best of luck you guys. Once you are a huge success (which you will be) then you have to expand to Calgary!! You Definitely need to join facebook if our Dad's can do it any one can!!!

P.S email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card

Jess said...

Hurray!!! We are so excited for you guys. This will be awesome for your family. Can't wait for Christmas together time!

Kersten said...

HA! Very funny! Good luck, it sounds amazing!

Mrs. Matheny said...

Congrats on the new venture! Merry Christmas to the Stewart Crew as well! What do you mean "not technologically gifted?!?!?" Your blog is fantastic! Your Dad is on Facebook? Tell him to add me as a friend :o)

Have a wonderful Christmas season and all the best in the new year!