Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the funnies

I love to read the newspaper. Especially the comics. I've been a fan of a few dailies over the years. Last year when our local paper "updated" the section I was quite upset. How dare they change my routine. Some of those characters had become part of my life and then, suddenly, they were gone. Here's one I saw today. And I smiled...because, for me, as much as I complain about stuff, its true. What would I do without my friends?
Ironically, the guy I see the least is the friend I wish I could see more often! I guess Bruce is the reason I've got so many friends!! So, thanks, Bru.

2 comments:

Antonia said...

I don't know what your friends would do without you. So Bruce definitely needs a big thanks! Shout out to Bruce;)

Kinsey said...

Awww- 15 years later and you two still have it! Well enjoy your time in Seattle together...oh wait...that's not happening...I selfishly took that little holiday away. Oh- and don't worry- I know that you ALSO meant to write 'the girl I see the least is the other friend I wish I could see more often!' Love you too sister!