Monday, June 14, 2010

when life gives you lemons...

So I am very disappointed tonight as I have been trying to load a video clip of the boys' piano recital (it's awesome, if I do say so- their playing- not my recording), but to no avail.
So, I did the next best thing and changed the blog.
It's not perfect but it'll do for tonight; Nothing like lightening up for summer!
I can't wait to spend some lazy days reading a good book on some soft green grass, drinking the raspberry lemonade mix I bought at Harry and David's, or playing (fill in the blank with any sport) with the boys outside. Just go ahead and ask me how many more sleeps until school is done (15 including the weekends).
We just can't wait for summer to begin...

4 comments:

Kinsey and Dustin said...

AWWW...no video clip! That's alright, I guess. I'm sure they did great! I love the new background...now if it could only look this way outside! And might I add Mmm Harry and David's...Here's to June 29th!

Brian and Emily said...

We are so ready for Summer too AMY! Now if only the weather would start getting ready for summer too! Love the new blog template!!!

Lori B said...

Love the look of your blog, Amy! Summer is so close. I can't wait either. What books will you be reading?

Jess said...

Wish I could see the clip! I'll have to come by and just watch it. Griff said it was awesome! Actually we forgot we were going to ask Owen to play Happy Birthday at Sophie's party. See you guys on Saturday.