Saturday, February 13, 2010

more musings

so, what did you think?
Of course you know what I mean.

The opening ceremony was the first thing we talked about this morning on the run. We love the voice of Nikki Yanofsky, we teared up when the Georgian team walked into the stadium, and my boys thought some of the dancers were "un"modest (we've been talking about that kind of thing lately). We thought Steve Nash needs a haircut and were shocked with the hydraulic failure (I hope no one lost their job over that), but thought the outdoor flame overlooking the harbour was cool...I could go on and on, but then I'd be missing the actual Games.
Enjoy your Saturday
PS On Monday in Alberta we have Family Day. (Isn't that a nice name for a holiday?)I hope you all do something memorable with the ones you love.



2 comments:

Dashanne said...

Happy family day guys! I too loved Nikki Yanofsky's voice but thats all I have to say, I fell asleep & missed most of it! Great job on all the posts now if only your little sister would post more!

Jess said...

Sophie and I loved the "whales" that came up out of the floor. We just kept saying, wow that's amazing! What did you guys do for family day? We had a delicious brunch with manda and Carson and my dad and his wife. Then we proceeded to lounge around. Apparently we are good at that.