Sunday, January 25, 2009

Okay, last blog post of the night (even thought it's the first that anyone will read- can you change the order of your posts?) This is a terrible picture, I know. The shadows are all over the faces, i should have zoomed in...a photog I am not. But this made the blog because the ties that we got the boys for Christmas finally came...6 weeks late, but who's counting? (Perhaps they had to shear the sheep in Scotland) Needless to say, Dean and Owen were "knighted" into the Stewart clan with their very own Stewart tartan tie. Rather handsome, don't you think?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

megan said...

Smooth! Those Canadian men of yours have got some serious style. Cute, cute, cute.
Love you all!

Karyn said...

Very cute picture Amy!
Check out our blog at kormston.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Hey! Okay, now I'm starving for Pancakes with melted toblerone and whipped cream! (this is jess, btw, but I'm sure Griff will be hungry after reading your posts as well!) Also, what the heck is this artic icecream maker thing???? I definately have to get me one of those! Love the ties. You guys look like you are having so much fun! We miss you!