Sunday, October 3, 2010

why the long face?

Today was a nice day. We watched Church conference at Heather and Justin's this morning while they hosted a yummy breakfast. Then we came home to watch the last session. Tonight, Owen was procrastinating doing his homework and I helped him in the effort. This is what we came up with:
In between his laughing we made some more pics in the photo booth:
And then everyone in the family wanted to get in on the action:

We've never used this feature before. I'm sure the boys are going to have some fun with it. Look out for our Christmas card picture. It may look something like this:

How did you spend your day?

4 comments:

Kinsey said...

Please use the last picture for the Christmas card! I promise I wouldn't throw that one away! After such a busy weekend I'm glad you all found a way to unwind.

dkstewfam said...

What a fun family activity! None of these pictures reflect your true personalities...or maybe they do? :)

Mama Deb said...

I think that last one would make the perfect Christmas card. What fun!!!!!

finchesnest said...

Hilarious! Who needs homework anyway? - that was time well spent. So Fun!