Monday, October 18, 2010

My other lucky day

So, it's the 18th, and some of you faithful blog readers may be aware that somebody else had a birthday in our house this past week. Thankfully, he has not said "where's my blogpost?" Not to be outdone, here's our Ode to Owen:
8. His nickname is Ocho-or some derivation of it. Don't ask why...we don't know, but it's stuck. Ocho...he's 8... Kinda cool.
7. He has always cheered for this team, but it comes as no surprise that he lives and breathes this sport.
6. He could give the Energizer Bunny a run for his money. This kid can go all day long...and then some!
5. He is trying to master this song on the piano right now. I just wish he'd stick to his regular music homework, but the boy sure has an ear. He's loves being our family iTunes DJ, too.
4. He's his father's son: he has a gift for quoting movies, running fast and making us all laugh :)
3. He HATES getting his haircut. It must be a Samson thing.
2. He's his brother's hero.
1. He's getting baptized this weekend.
Ochi- we love you. Happy belated birthday

4 comments:

dkstewfam said...

Ochi,
We love you too! Great song. Me and Parker sang a long time to it. HAppy Birthday! you rock.I hope you have a great birthday!

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

Happy b-day Owen!! I love the balloons! Have a wonderful baptism! Wish we could live closer for all of these important events. Tell everyone "hi" from us. :) Happy Birthday~
The Jackson Fam~

Kinsey said...

Oh, the Ocho. What can I say... you are a funny guy! I've never met anyone who has your amount of energy or desire to succeed (win). They will take you far, I'm sure. I love you Och!
PS- Might I suggest listening to eye of the tiger next time you get a haircut....it'll get you pumped up (or should i say psyched, it is from the 80's!)

blprice said...

this is a bit late but Happy Birthday Owen! We hope your day was awesome and congratulations on getting baptized yesterday. We wish we could have been there. I think Brecken gets his competitive side from you!