Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ft MacLeod Tri

Better late than never...
The boys competed in a triathlon this past August.
It was FREEZING cold. Last year it was BOILING hot.
But the weather aside, it's always a fun time
Bruce did the individual Sprint race while Dean and Owen competed as team "BIG GUNS" (seriously, they came up with that name on their own)
Here's they are after it was all done
I may have to diversify my training...but then who would take the pictures?!?
Seriously, it's a great family event, so if any of you have "do a tri" as your New Year Resoulution we totally recommend it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ABDO said...

this is Bruce-
i actually did the Olympic distance...gotta get my due credit!!Other than that, good post Amy

Jess said...

Big Guns?! That is so funny. My nephews are growing up!

Kinsey and Dustin said...

What a coincidence, I do have "do a tri" as my New Year Resolution...except mine isn't swimming, biking, running...oh no...it's feeding, burping, and changing diapers...Olympic sized.

Heather said...

I love seeing pics of it! Ames, you know if you want to attempt a tri, I'll gladly carry the camera... so you can join team Big Guns. Love the name!!
Can't wait to see you guys, I'm crossing my fingers you have one homemade chocolate left, I heard they were D-vine!!