Monday, September 14, 2009

before and after


The last day of school- June 27, 2009


The first day of school- August 31, 2009

We are slowly getting into our "school schedule." Life is good here. The boys have great teachers and are happy to be back. I had to do a long run on Friday and so I asked if either one wanted to come along. After a long pause Dean replied "I would...but I'd miss my spelling test." I'm not sure if we as parents have cultivated that "school is important" vibe in him or if he thought he was choosing the lesser of 2 evils, but I'll take it. Owen had to miss school this morning. He has a sty in his eye. He was hoping this would give him xray vision.
I think they've watched enough cartoons for the summer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kinsey said...

Dean looks like he's grown taller in the pathetic 2 month break formerly known as 'summer'. Too bad about the sty...and with no xray vision...what a rip off! Hope it goes away soon O.w.e.n.!

megan said...

So, I can finally breath now! Oh, the boys. OH, THE BOYS!!! Too big, too old, too handsome. Too much for me to bear! I have simply got to get to Canada.