Sunday, December 21, 2008

hello...is this thing on?

Okay. I am officially leaving the beach and getting into uncharted territory. For me, anyways. I mean, get serious. Am I starting a blog?!? This is ridiculous. But so many of our family and friends live far away from us. And of course, I always have good intentions of keeping in touch. Maybe this is the answer. (All of you bloggers are nodding in agreeance and wondering why I am so slow to embrace technology!) Hopefully I can swim. (That comment is supposed to go along with the whole water analogy- humour is not translated well online). Look out for more from the BruStewCrew coming in 2009! Merry Christmas

3 comments:

megan said...

Oh no you didn't! I'm so proud of you but I'm freaking out a little bit at Dean's photo. I'm not ok with him looking like he's 13 years old! Seriously, I'm feeling a little traumatized. And, just the fact of seeing your faces brings a little tear to my eye. You look fabulous. Love you all!

Mrs. Matheny said...

Amy and Bruce! How lovely to get your Christmas letter and see your blog. I have been so incredibly bad at keeping in touch this year and didn't even get Christmas cards/letters out. I can't believe how big the boys are getting!!!!!!!! Amy, I sent you an email that you can check out when you have time!

Erin

Unknown said...

Hello Stewart clan ...

Wow - bloggers! I'll be sure to bookmark this site and keep tabs on you all. Goodness me, time passes by and suddenly you have a grown up family. And a family of runners too - congratulations on your first 1/2 marathon Amy!
Hope you had the Christmas you had hoped for. All the very best heading into the new year as well. Look forward to keeping up with your busy family!

Best wishes!
Michelle