Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the lucky winner...

I'm not a better.
That's supposed to read like wage maker, lottery hopeful or money throw-awayer.
But each morning a local radio show gives away tickets to the Movie Mill (the awesome discount theater in town) if you answer their "skill testing" question.
I am queen of pop culture and useless information, which is sometimes the same.
So at 8:15 as I am dropping off Owen or am puttering around home we listen and call in. We have won plenty of times this past year. We just picked up 4 tickets that we won a few weeks ago. Around Christmas, when I was getting Dean to school very late, there was one week when he, Owen and I all won! We have so many tickets we can take the entire Duggar family.
I won again this morning.
Owen clapped when I told him.
I may not ever win a foot race, or sew something that takes the grand prize, but this'll have to do.
Anyone up for a show?

2 comments:

dkstewfam said...

I really want to know what the question was!! I already knew you were a wealth of information. This just confirms it! And btw (I am becoming a true tester) why have we not gone to a movie lately? I'll pay for myself, I promise!

Karyn said...

that's awesome!