Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week in Review

With some pictures, even!
I am so impressed as I rarely take pictures (that is something I really need to get better at!)
I also need to get better at posting the ones I do take, but I always forget which order to upload them in.

 March is Madness at our house. I am inundated with score updates constantly. Game times have changed our routine somewhat, as well. Nighttime now goes: Brush teeth, read scriptures, family prayer, bracket review and bedtime. (Bruce's bracket just got busted big time! Go Kentucky!!)

Got this dice game a few weeks ago. Opened it the other night and we're hooked. Mindless quality family fun.
 Friday I did not want to cook. I need to take lessons or something, because we only seem to eat the same 5 meals. I ran with that feeling and instituted Culture Night. Took the boys for Vietnamese. So yummy. Even Ocho (who only ordered a bowl of rice) enjoyed a sampling off of everyone's plates.
DQ Blizzards for dessert followed by watching B'Ball and Soul Surfer at home.

 Post race picture of the 25th annual Moonlight Run. That was Mar 11. So glad is was not last night as it was snowy/icy. What a beautiful night!! I ran with Dean and Bru ran with Och.
Pre race psych up:  iTunes thumping, striking a pose.

What a great week :)

1 comment:

Dashanne said...

Thanks for always commenting on my blog! Your family looks awesome in your race gear! Jon & I love Vietnamese, just waiting for the day our kids will eat it. I feel like I always cook the same 5 meals too, you should join pinterest there are lots of dinner ideas on there.